“Good things only happen when planned; bad things happen on their own.”—Philip Crosby
Marketing frameworks are a critical success factor for organizations. They provide a consistent pathway for marketing efforts and define a company’s way of marketing that drives sustained, profitable growth. They also ensure that marketing’s approach aligns with high-level strategy and emphasizes the right areas of importance and need. Additional benefits of adopting a marketing framework include:
- Enabling a common foundation of templates, tools, and guides for marketers across regions, businesses, and marketing functions.
- Establishing common nomenclature and language.
- Enhancing ability to compare and contrast strategies and plans.
- Making it easier to transfer people internally.
- Facilitating development of a performance baseline.
- Eliminating common areas of rework.
- Elevating marketing and making it better understood throughout the business.
With all these benefits, having a marketing framework may seem like an obvious priority. Yet we have found that very few companies outside of the consumer products category actually have one that is consistently used.
EMM Group has helped some of the world’s top companies reap the benefits of adopting marketing frameworks. Which marketing framework is right for you?
Read our case studies.